The 5 Best Running Shoes of 2021
Are you planning to hit the road? The right pair of running shoes can provide the proper foundation for your entire body. The best running shoes will prevent you from severe injuries and make your running experience more enjoyable and comfortable.
If you are a beginner or an experienced athlete, and brainstorming about what make the shoes “The Best Running Shoes” and which one to pick? Well, you do not need to worry anymore.
In this article, we’ll be discussing brand wise the best running shoes under $150.
- Brooks Women’s Ghost 13 – $118
- New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam 860v11 – $129
- HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 5 – $130
- New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam Arishi V3 Running Shoe – $26
- Under Armour Women’s HOVR Infinite Running Shoe – $75
So, lets explore 😉
Top 5 Best Running Shoes in 2021
1# Brooks Women’s Ghost 13
This is one of the best running shoes for women. Brook Ghost 13 shoes are known for long runs, durable and they’re light enough for speedwork.
- Rubber Sole
- Soft & Smooth
- Support & Cushion
- Soft Cushioning and Balanced
- Stable ride and completely Smooth
- Secure, Soft and Fit
2# New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam 860v11
This another awesome running shoes for those who’ve overpronate issues. It provides comfortable and smooth ride from to heel to toe.
- Best for Overpronation
- Comfortable Ride because of Cushioning
- More Breathability
- T-Beam Shaft for extra stability
- 10mm drop provides great natural heel to toe motion
3# HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 5
HOKA One One Challenger is renowned for versatility. It ensures smooth ride on the road. HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 5 is available in two colors i.e. Dark Blue / High Risk Red and Stormy Weather / Moonlit Ocean.
- Fast and Light
- Distinctive Multi-lugged Outsole
- Wider Spread
- Modified Midfoot Design
- Supportive heel counter
4# New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam Arishi V3 Running Shoe
New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam Arishi running shoes provide awesome experience while walking, jogging and running. You will feel super lightweight with sacrificing cushioned comfort. Similarly, these pair of shoes are versatile enough to tackle both short as well as long runs.
- 50% Mesh, 50% Synthetic
- Rubber Sole with imported material
- Tech Focused
- Durability and Support
- Perfect Fit
- Light weight and Breathable Running Shoes
- Comfortable with Feet
5# Under Armour Women’s HOVR Infinite Running Shoe
These shoes are specifically designed for long runs. Under Armour HOVR Infinite shoes are quite responsive cushioning. Further, these shoes have durable outsole and also have built-in chip. This chip will help you track your running progress.
- Synthetic and Rubber Sole
- Shaft measures approx. low-top from arch
- Digital Connected
The aforementioned ones are the best shoes. We will keep adding more shoes. Keep visiting Voucherist.